A lean MVVM application library based on MEF. Making developing composite WPF application easier and simpler.
A simple MVVM utility library which can be plugged at any stage of the application development and doesn't force to adopt any style or convention.
It provide the following services:
- View resolution (i.e. finding the associated view for each data model) with
Composition.GetView() and the use of Attribute on the view classes
- DataControl (View for Model helper UI class) provides
Silverlight with the ability to load template for Type.
- A ViewModelBase implementation with strongly typed property change event and data validation with attributes
- Some new ValidationAttribute
- Disconnected event with the Notifications class
- DelegateCommand implementation (which automatically follows "CanChange" properties on models)
- Windows Phone 7 supports, including a WP7 version of
- POCOBinding class (based on PropertyPath) to synchronize 2 values
- Initialization of design time model for views, excellent for previewing DataTemplate
It comes with numerous (and informative) unit test as well as 3 samples (which have been ported to this library):
- Josh Smith initial
- Prism’s main sample, the StockTraderApp
- MEFedMVVM library demo, while very simple it illustrate design time supports
A detailed description of the content can be found
- CodeProject article
- In the HG Repository / source code, there is a Composite application reloaded file (in
docx and pdf format).